- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Anna Maria Hyland, daughter of William Hyland and Elizabeth, 2 Feb 1791, Ticehurst, Sussex (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 2).
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/1108/1 (Reliability: 3).
Lansdell Anna, 50, Ind, Y
Lansdell Anna, 25, Y
Lansdell Elizth, 23, Governess, Y
Lansdell Edwin, 20, Farmer's Assistt, Y
Lansdell Mary, 15, Y
Lansdell Katherine, 15, Y
Finch[?] Sarah, 15, Ind, N
Baker Sarah, 13, Pupil, Y
Lidbetta Hannah, 14, F.S., Y
- [S385] Sussex Marriage Index 1538-1837, Sussex Family History Group, (2004;), marriage licence of John Lansdale, bach 26 fmr & miller Bexhill, and Mary Hyland, sp 24 Etchingham, sponsors: John Lansdale, John Cruttenden carp Brightling, 12 Nov 1814, Archdeaconry of Lewes Marriage Licence (Reliability: 2).
- [S385] Sussex Marriage Index 1538-1837, Sussex Family History Group, (2004;), marriage of John Lansdell, (bach) Bexhill (lic), and Maria Hyland, sp signs Anna Maria, 15 Nov 1814, Etchingham (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Anna Maria Lansdell, Ticehurst 7 304, March quarter 1846 (Reliability: 2).
- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;), Lansdell Genealogical Tree: The Families of Kent, Sussex and South London, including reference to emigrants to Canada and the USA, data compiled 1958-1970 (Reliability: 2).