- [S23] County genealogies : pedigrees of the families of the county of Kent, collected from the heraldic visitations and other authentic manuscripts in the British Museum, and in the possession of private individuals, and from the information of the present resident families, William Berry (1774-1851), (London : Sherwood, Gilbert and Piper, 1830;), pp.46-47 (Reliability: 2).
- [S347] Churchyard Monumental Inscriptions - Rolvenden, Kent, Leland L Duncan, (Kent Archaeological Society (http://www.kentarchaeology.org.uk/Research/Libr/MIs/MIsRolvenden/01.htm);).
- [S276] Information from Noël Siver, citing St Leonard's, Deal parish register seen at the Society of Genealogists, baptism 12 Aug 1688 John WELLARD, s. of Tobias & My. (Reliability: 3).
- [S456] Will, Tobias Weller, (recorded on about 5 January 1689/90 and proved in the Consistory Court of Canterbury on 14 April 1690, transcribed by Noël Siver on 17 February 2001 from the registered copy of the will held by the Centre of Kentish Studies (microfilm number PRC 32, Book 56, folio 63);).
- [S336] Marriage Licence Allegations, Faculty Office 1701-1850.
23d Aprilis 1706
Which day appear'd p[er]sonally John Weller of Deale in the County of Kent Mariner aged above twenty one yeares and a Batchelor and alleged that he intendeth to marry with Elizabeth Vaux of Rygate in the County of Surrey Spins__ aged about twenty two yeares and at her owne dispos__ her parents being Dead........ to be married in ye parish Church of Kensington, St James in ___ Liberty of Westmr: or Hampstead in ye County of M___
Jurat T Cooke Snr
- [S330] London Evening Post, (available on the British Library British Newspapers 1600-1900 website (http://access.galegroup.com);), Thursday, May 10, 1739, page 1 (Reliability: 2).
A few Days ago Thomas Roach, Esq; was marry'd to Mrs. Lidia Jane Weller, Daughter of John Weller, Esq; Commander of his Majesty's Yacht, a young Lady of Merit, Beauty and Fortune.
- [S304] Parish Registers - Vol 3, Incorporating the Mary Wigan Transcripts, The Kent Family History Society, (KFHS CD-ROM 12, including Benenden (C 1558-1906, M 1578-1836, B 1558-1906), Cranbrook (C 1559-1812, M 1559-1837, B 1559-1812) and Rolvenden (C 1558-1840, M 1558-1840, B 1558-1840);), burial of John Weller Esq (Reliability: 2).
- [S276] Information from Noël Siver, citing Canterbury Marriage Licences, Fourth Series, 1677-1700, “Weller, Tobias, of Deal, grocer, ba., 27, and Mary Culmer, s. p., spr., 22. At Sholden or Ringwould. Dec. 29, 1681.” (Reliability: 3).
- [S192] FamilyHistoryOnline - Pay-per-view databases for England and Wales, Federation of Family History Societies, (www.familyhistoryonline.net;), West Middlesex Marriage Index: marriage of John Weller and Elizabeth Vaux, 24 Apr 1706, Kensington (St Mary Abbots) (Reliability: 3).
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of John Weller and Catherine Dawson, 22 Feb 1747, St Anne's, Dublin (patron submitted) (Reliability: 1).