- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1851 f.236 p.1 (Reliability: 3).
West Lodge, Iwerne Minster
Emma L. Wyndham, daur of Cap W, U, 18, Farnham Dorset
Ida Wyndham, daur, U, 16, Scholar @ home, Fifehead Nevil Dorset
Julia Wyndham, daur, U, 10, Scholar @ home, Sedgehill Hindon Wilts
Beatrice E. Wyndham, daur, U, 9, Scholar @ home, Sedgehill Hindon Wilts
Helena M. W. Wyndham, daur, U, 6, Scholar @ home, West Lodge Iwerne Dorset
Sarah Tindall, teacher, U, 35, Governess, Beverley Yorkshire
Mary Morse, servant, U, 22, house Serv. Lady's maid, Nettlecombe Somerset
Philip[?] Oliver, servant, U, 27, Cook (Dom Servt), Bere Dorset
Charlotte Tiney, servant, U, 29, housemaid, Fontmell Dorset
Elizabeth Morse, servant, U, Nurserymaid, Nettlecombe Somerset
John Dewey, servant, U, 35, Groom, Codford Wilts
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of Henry Albert Pattinson and Helena Maria W Wyndham share reference Axminster 5b 17, June quarter 1870 (Reliability: 2).
- [S133] Dorset, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1906, (scanned parish registers available on www.ancestry.co.uk;).
Baptisms solemnized in the Parish of Iwerne Minster in the County of Dorset in the Year 1844
No. 505, 1844 Nov 27, Helena Maria Wilson daughter of Alexander & Emma Wyndham, Iwerne Minster, Esquire, W. Blumenhapett[?]
- [S30] A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain and Ireland, Sir Bernard Burke, (London: Hurst and Blackett, 1855, scanned original pages on www.ancestry.co.uk, 2002;).
- [S349] National Probate Index, Probate Registry, https://probatesearch.service.gov.uk., 1927. PATTINSON Helena Maria Wilson of Hill House Honiton Devonshire widow died 25 December 1926 Probate Exeter 4 February to John Scott Parker captain H.M. Army and John Walter Wright Mathew solicitor. Effects £10650 3s 3d. (Reliability: 3).