- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/789 f.24 p.42 (Reliability: 3).
Walter B Trevelyan, Head, Mar, 40, Barrister in Practice, Nether Witton Northumberland
Helena C Trevelyan, Wife, Mar, 38, Wallington Northumberland
Herbert Trevelyan, Son, 13, Scotland
Constance H Trevelyan, Daur, 10, Norwood Surrey[?]
Walter B Trevelyan, Son, 8, Middx Finchley
Willoughby Trevelyan, Son, 4, Middx Finchley
Anna Roper, Governess, Un, 30, Governess, On the Sea
Mary Roger, Sert, Mar, 50, House Servant, Hipton[?] Suffolk
Margaret Earl, Sert, W, 30, Laundrymaid, Norfolk Ditchingham
Caroline F Rich, Sert, Un, 29, Cook, Kent New Cross
Martha Barnes, Sert, Un, 15, Housemaid, Middx Finchley
Richard Roger, Sert, Un, 14, House Sert, Suffolk Bury St Edmunds
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Walter Blackett Trevelyan, 73, Hendon 3a 115, December quarter 1894 (Reliability: 3).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1601 f.648 p.23 (Reliability: 3).
Annerly Road, Hamlet of Penge
Walter B Trevelyan, Head, Mar, 30, Special pleader, Westburn Northumberland
Helena Trevelyan, Wife, Mar, 30, Westburn Northumberland
Herbert Trevelyan, Son, 3, Edinburgh
Elizabeth Ridley, Servant, U, 27, Nurse, Scotland
Janet Ridley, Servant, U, 23, Cook, Scotland
Isabella Ridley, Servant, U, 20, Housemaid, Scotland
Mary Ann Austin, Servant, U, 15, Nurse, Carshalton Surrey
Constance Trevelyan, Daur, 9 mo, Battersea Surrey
- [S9] London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2009;).
1892. Marriage solemnized at the Parish Church in the Parish of St. Marylebone in the County of London. No.228. 17th October 1892. Willoughby Fenwick Trevelyan, 36, Bachelor, Captain British Army, Portsmouth, father: Walter Blackett Trevelyan, Barrister; & Mary Blight, 31, Widow, 37 Upper Gloucester Place St. Marylebone, John Tomlin Bickford, Surgeon R.N. Married in the Parish Church according to the Rites and Ceremonies of the Established Church, by Licence by me, E.W. Raby Curate. This Marriage was solemnized between us, WF Trevelyan, M. Blight, in the Presence of us, M.R. Bickford, M.E. Pontyfin[?]
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Walter Blackett Trevelyan and Helena Caroline Trevelyan share reference Hackney 3 164, September quarter 1849 (Reliability: 3).