- [S30] A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain and Ireland, Sir Bernard Burke, (London: Hurst and Blackett, 1855, scanned original pages on www.ancestry.co.uk, 2002;).
- [S133] Dorset, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1906, (scanned parish registers available on www.ancestry.co.uk;).
Baptisms solemnized in the Parish of Farnham in the County of Dorset in the Year 1831
No. 90, May Twelfth, William Trevelyan son of Alexander Wadham & Emma Wyndham, Farnham, Esquire, Philip Rideout
- [S15] Births, Deaths and Marriages Historical Indexes, The State of Queensland (Department of Justice and Attorney-General), (http://www.justice.qld.gov.au/829.htm;), death registration of William Trevelyan Wyndham, son of Alexander Wadham Wyndham and Emma Trevelyan, 1898/C4930 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of William Trevelyan Wyndham and Anne Salkeld share reference Shaftesbury 5a 395, September quarter 1857 (Reliability: 3).
- [S404] The Times, (London;), Thursday, 13 Aug 1857, page 1, column A (Reliability: 3).
MARRIAGES. On the 4th inst. at Fontmell Magna, by the Rev. Wm. Blennerhassett, William Trevelyan, eldest son of A.W. Wyndham, Esq., of West Lodge, Dorset, to Anne, fourth daughter of the Rev. Robert Salkeld, rector of Fontmell Magna, in the same county.