- [S389] Transcript and Index to Bexhill Parish Registers 1558-1837, Compiled by members of the Society of Genealogists, (1972-73;), SX/R31 & R32., 17 Aug 1646, Mildred Wilding, d. of Robert, C[hristening] (Reliability: 2).
- [S449] Will, Samuel Jury, (written on 17 April 1674 and proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury on 2 November 1674, registered copy;), PROB 11/346.
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of Samuell Jury and Mildred Wyllding (Reliability: 3).
Extracted marriage record.
- [S192] FamilyHistoryOnline - Pay-per-view databases for England and Wales, Federation of Family History Societies, (www.familyhistoryonline.net;), Sussex Burials: burial of Mildred Betts, w of John, 30 Mch 1705, Bexhill St Peter SSX (Reliability: 2).
- [S385] Sussex Marriage Index 1538-1837, Sussex Family History Group, (2004;), marriage of John Betts & Mildred Jury, wid Bexhill, 27 Jan 1675/76, Ninfield, East Sussex (Reliability: 2).
- [S385] Sussex Marriage Index 1538-1837, Sussex Family History Group, (2004;), marriage licence of John Betts & Mildred Jury of Bexhill, 12 Feb 1675/76, Archdeaconry of Lewes, Source: SRS 6 (Nendfeild) (Reliability: 1).