- [S23] County genealogies : pedigrees of the families of the county of Kent, collected from the heraldic visitations and other authentic manuscripts in the British Museum, and in the possession of private individuals, and from the information of the present resident families, William Berry (1774-1851), (London : Sherwood, Gilbert and Piper, 1830;), pp.46-47 (Reliability: 2).
- [S276] Information from Noël Siver, citing Canterbury Marriage Licenses, Fourth Series, 1677-1700, “Batchelor, James, of Westhythe, grazier, and Jane Weller, of Deal, spr., 25. At Wootton or Stanford.Sept 12, 1683.” (Reliability: 2).
- [S456] Will, Tobias Weller, (recorded on about 5 January 1689/90 and proved in the Consistory Court of Canterbury on 14 April 1690, transcribed by Noël Siver on 17 February 2001 from the registered copy of the will held by the Centre of Kentish Studies (microfilm number PRC 32, Book 56, folio 63);).
- [S123] The Peerage of England, Scotland, and Ireland, John Debrett, (Volume II. London: Printed for F.C. and J. Rivington, etc., 1808, available in digital format from Ancestry.com in Peerage of Scotland and Ireland database;), pp.390-391 (Reliability: 3).
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of Alexander Weller and Ann Cleere, 26 Jan 1651, St Peter's, Sandwich, Kent (patron submitted) (Reliability: 1).
- [S276] Information from Noël Siver, email dated 28 February 2008, citing Wootton parish registers (Reliability: 3).