- [S23] County genealogies : pedigrees of the families of the county of Kent, collected from the heraldic visitations and other authentic manuscripts in the British Museum, and in the possession of private individuals, and from the information of the present resident families, William Berry (1774-1851), (London : Sherwood, Gilbert and Piper, 1830;), pp.46-47 (Reliability: 2).
- [S347] Churchyard Monumental Inscriptions - Rolvenden, Kent, Leland L Duncan, (Kent Archaeological Society (http://www.kentarchaeology.org.uk/Research/Libr/MIs/MIsRolvenden/01.htm);).
- [S276] Information from Noël Siver, citing Canterbury Marriage Licences, Fourth Series, 1677-1700, “Weller, Tobias, of Deal, grocer, ba., 27, and Mary Culmer, s. p., spr., 22. At Sholden or Ringwould. Dec. 29, 1681.” (Reliability: 3).
- [S304] Parish Registers - Vol 3, Incorporating the Mary Wigan Transcripts, The Kent Family History Society, (KFHS CD-ROM 12, including Benenden (C 1558-1906, M 1578-1836, B 1558-1906), Cranbrook (C 1559-1812, M 1559-1837, B 1559-1812) and Rolvenden (C 1558-1840, M 1558-1840, B 1558-1840);), baptism of Tobyas, s of Alexander (Jnr) & Ann Weller (Reliability: 2).
- [S456] Will, Tobias Weller, (recorded on about 5 January 1689/90 and proved in the Consistory Court of Canterbury on 14 April 1690, transcribed by Noël Siver on 17 February 2001 from the registered copy of the will held by the Centre of Kentish Studies (microfilm number PRC 32, Book 56, folio 63);).
- [S276] Information from Noël Siver, citing burial in the parish register of Great Mongeham, 9 Jan 1689 [1689/90] Mr Tobias WELLER (Reliability: 2).
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of Alexander Weller and Ann Cleere, 26 Jan 1651, St Peter's, Sandwich, Kent (patron submitted) (Reliability: 1).