- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Sarah Watson, daughter of Thomas and Hannah (extracted) (Reliability: 2).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/2234 f.106 p.35 (Reliability: 3).
George Mason, Head, Mar, 28, Proprietor of Houses, Lancash: Manchester
Jane, Wife, Mar, 27, Lancash: Bolton
Harriet, Daur, 5, Scholar, Lancash: Fairfield
Jane, Daur, 3, Lancash: Fairfield
Richard, Son, 1, Lancash: Fairfield
Charlotte Dooley, Visitor, Widow, 48, Monthly nurse, Lancash: Rochdale
Jane Pristwhich, Serv, U, 16, Nurse, Lancash: Woodhouses
Sarah Watson, Serv, U, 22, House Servant, Yorksh: Silkstone
Alice Ogden, Serv, Widow, 46, House Servant, Lancash: Audenshaw
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/3452 f.111 p.25 (Reliability: 3).
Blacker Hill, Worsbrough
Joseph Fawset, head, Mar, 31, Coke Burner, Yorks Wakefield
Sarah Fawset, wife, Mar, 31, Yorks Silkstone
Thomas Fawset, son, 7, Scholar, Yorks Worsbrough
Theodore Fawset, son, 4, Scholar, Yorks Worsbrough
Martha Fawset, daur, 1, Yorks Worsbrough
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;).
Marriage: Thomas Watson & Hannah Wombersley, 27 May 1822, Silkstone, Yorkshire, IGI batch number M018812
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Joseph Fawcett and Sarah Watson share reference Barnsley 9c 109, March quarter 1852 (Reliability: 2).