- [S240] Information from Doreen Kirby, 16 August 2002 (Reliability: 3).
- [S109] 1911 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1911;), RG 14., RG 14/9158 s.7 (Reliability: 3).
Josiah Potter, Head, 45, Married, Farm Labourer, Worker, Weston Colville
Ellen Potter, Wife, 38, 16 years married, 7 children born alive, 5 children still living, 2 children who have died, Weston Colville
Edith Potter, Daughter, 14, Weston Colville
Hugh Potter, Son, 9, Weston Colville
Ida Potter, Daughter, 5, Weston Colville
Dorothy Potter, Daughter, 3, Weston Colville
Leslie Potter, Son, Months 10, Weston Colville
Signature: Josiah Potter
Postal Address: 70 Common Rd, Weston Colville, Cambs (4 Rooms)
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Hugh Potter, 66, Cambridge 4a 234, September quarter 1968 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Josiah William Potter and Ellen Eliza Heath share reference Linton 3b 1141, December quarter 1894 (Reliability: 3).
- [S42] Births, Marriages and Deaths - Cambridgeshire Index Project, Cambridgeshire County Council, (http://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/sub/register/cambsindex.htm;), marriage of Hugh Potter and Jessie M Mizon (Reliability: 2).