- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Edward A. Dickinson, 37, Sleaford 7a 364, September quarter 1945 (Reliability: 2).
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, birth registration of Edward Arthur Dickinson, Barnsley 9c 330, September quarter 1908 (Reliability: 2).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriage of Edward A. Dickinson and Jessie Lodge, Barnsley 9c 851, September quarter 1937 (Reliability: 3).
- [S109] 1911 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1911;), RG 14., RG 14/27619 sched.306 (Reliability: 3).
Signature: Walter Dickinson
198 King Street, Hoyland, Barnsley (5 rooms)
Walter Dickinson, Head, 28, Married, Electrical Engineer, Colliery, Worker, Yorks. Tankersley
Maggie Dickinson, Wife, 24, Married, 3 yrs, 1 child born alive, 1 child still living, Yorks. Worsbro
Edward Arthur Dickinson, Son, 2, Yorks. Worsbro
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Walter Dickenson and Maggie Wordsworth share reference Barnsley 9c 396, September quarter 1907 (Reliability: 3).