- [S384] Data Archive, Sussex Family History Group, (www.sfhg.org.uk;), baptism of Thomas Benjamin Britten, s of George & Ann Britten, farmer, 23 Jan 1824, Catsfield St Lawrence (Reliability: 3).
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/1116/2 f.33 p.8 (Reliability: 3).
Streel House, Framfield
George Britten, 50, Farmer, Y
Ann Britten, 45, Y
Eliza Britten, 25, Y
Theodosia Britten, 20, Y
Benjamin Britten, 15, Y
George Britten, 10, Y
Mary Britten, 6, Y
Barberry Frost, 15 [f], F.S., Y
- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;), Lansdell Genealogical Tree: The Families of Kent, Sussex and South London, including reference to emigrants to Canada and the USA, data compiled 1958-1970 (Reliability: 2).
- [S389] Transcript and Index to Bexhill Parish Registers 1558-1837, Compiled by members of the Society of Genealogists, (1972-73;), SX/R31 & R32., marriage of Geo. Britten and Anne Lansdell, by licence with consent (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Thomas Benjamin Britten and Lucy Kenward share reference Uckfield 7 747, June quarter 1848 (Reliability: 3).