- [S170] Baptism and burial register, 1787-1812, St Botolph, Hadstock, Essex, (D/P 17/1/3 - available online as digital images (SEAX);), D/P 17/1/5., image 4 (Reliability: 3).
1805, Jun 16, Lucy the daughter of John & Frances Swan
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1761 f.271 p.25 (Reliability: 3).
Hill Cottages, Hadstock
John Pearson, Head, Mar, 38, Labourer, Essex Hadstock
Lucy Pearson, Wife, Mar, 46, Essex Hadstock
Benjamin Fordham, Son Law, U, 18, Labourer, Essex Hadstock
Geo Fordham, Son Law, U, 17, Labourer, Essex Hadstock
Thomas Fordham, Son Law, 14, Labourer, Essex Hadstock
Steven Fordham, Son Law, 10, Farm Boy, Essex Hadstock
Eliza Pearson, Dau, 4, Essex Hadstock
Charles Pearson, Son, 10m, Essex Hadstock
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Lucy Pearson, 85, Linton 3b 364, March quarter 1891 (Reliability: 2).
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;).
- [S94] Wood Ditton, Cambridgeshire - Transcript of Parish Register, marriage of John Swann (x) bac & Frances Jeffery (x) sp botp (Reliability: 3).
- [S174] Marriage register, 1813-1838, St Botolph, Hadstock, Essex, (D/P 17/1/7 - available online as digital images (SEAX);), image 8, p.11, no.32 (Reliability: 3).
Marriages solemnized in the parish of Hadstock in the County of Essex in the Year 1822 [and 1824]
Thomas Fordham of this Parish single man and Lucy Swan of this Parish spinster were married in this Church by Banns with Consent of Parents this seventeenth Day of June in the Year One thousand eight hundred and twenty four By me J A Carr Rector
This Marriage was solemnized between us Thomas Fordham, The mark of X Lucy Swan
In the Presence of John Davey, Josph Davey
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of John Pearson and Lucy Fordham share reference Linton 14 171, December quarter 1846 (Reliability: 2).