- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/329/7 f.9 p.14 (Reliability: 3).
John Swan, 60, Carrier, Y
Fanny Swan, 58, No
Sarah Swan, 15, Y
- [S172] Burial register, 1813-1935, St Botolph, Hadstock, Essex, (D/P 17/1/6 - available online as digital images (SEAX);), D/P 17/1/5., image 18, p.30, no.237 (Reliability: 3).
Burials in the Parish of Hadstock Essex in the County of Essex in the Year 1847 [and 1848]
1848, Frances Swan, Hadstock, August 20th, 66, Stanley Pemberton Curate
- [S170] Baptism and burial register, 1787-1812, St Botolph, Hadstock, Essex, (D/P 17/1/3 - available online as digital images (SEAX);), D/P 17/1/5., image 5 (Reliability: 3).
1807, May 31, John the son of John & Frances Swan (late Jeffries)
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;).
- [S94] Wood Ditton, Cambridgeshire - Transcript of Parish Register, marriage of John Swann (x) bac & Frances Jeffery (x) sp botp (Reliability: 3).