- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Alice Maud Sellman, Wolverhampton 6b 662, March quarter 1879 (Reliability: 3).
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/2094 f.75 p.17 (Reliability: 3).
10 Holly Bush Road, St Marys, Bridgnorth, Salop
William Sellman, Head, M, 37, Fishmonger, Employed, Staffordshire Bilston
Susan Sellman, Wife, M, 32, Staffordshire Willenhall
Alice M Sellman, Daughter, S,12, Scholar, Staffordshire Willenhall
William B Sellman, Son, S, 10, Scholar, Staffordshire Whit Moreans
Susan E Sellman, Daughter, S, 7, Scholar, Salop Bridgnorth
Albert H Sellman, Son, S, 4, Salop Bridgnorth
Edward Sellman, Son, S, 2, Salop Bridgnorth
Alfred M Sellman, Son, S, 1 Mo, Salop Bridgnorth
- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/2799 f.54 p.3 (Reliability: 3).
226, Coleman St, Wolverhampton
Susan Selman, Wife [crossed through] Head, Mar, 21, Staff. Willenhall
Maud Selman, Daur, 2, Staff. Willenhall
Berty W. Selman, Son, 5 Mos, Shop Assistant [sic - presumably refers to next entry], Staff. W'hampton
Lucy Shaw, Visitor, Sing, 18, Shop Assistant, Kings Bromley
Jane Mainwaring, Sister, Sing, 17, Staff. Tettenhall
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Alice M. Stanbridge, 72, Surrey N. 5g 271, September quarter 1951 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of William Sellman and Susan Mainwaring share reference Wolverhampton 6b 612, March quarter 1878 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of William Joseph Stanbridge and Alice Maud Sellman share reference Marylebone 1a 1246, September quarter 1900 (Reliability: 2).