- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1615 f.352 p.2 sched.6 (Reliability: 3).
Upper Green in the Village, Pembury
Hannah Hilder, Head, W, 64, School Mistress, Sussex Beckley
Thomas Hilder, Son, U, 34, Excavator, Sussex Salehurst
Elrudy? Hilder, Daur, U, 32, Family Teacher, Sussex Hooe
Peter Hibard? Hilder, Son, U, 30, Farm Labourer, Sussex Crowhurst
Edwin Hilder, Son, U, 28, Bricklayer lab, Sussex Mountfield
Mary Jones? Hilder, Daur, U, 25, Teacher, Sussex Mountfield
Hannah Hilder, Daur, U, 23, Teacher, Sussex Mountfield
Harold Hilder, Son, U, 19, Ag lab, Sussex Mountfield
Julia Lansdell, Gd Daur, 9, Scholar, Kent Pembury
John Lansdell, Gd Son, 7, Scholar, Kent Pembury
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/915 f.140 p.27 (Reliability: 3).
12 Mill Street (Stone Cottage), East Malling
Harold Hilder, Head, Mar, 39, Relieving Officer & Registrar of Births & Deaths, Sussex : Mountfield
Mary A Hilder, Wife, Mar, 43, Hants : Titchfield
Henry E Hilder, Son, 12, Scholar, Kent : Stone
Caroline A Hilder, Daur, 11, Scholar, Kent : Higham
Thomas Hilder, Son, 9, Scholar, Kent : Higham
Emily I Hilder, Daur, 7, Kent : Higham
John Hilder, Son, 6, Kent : Wareham?
Alfred H Hilder, Son, 3, Kent : Wateringbury
Leonard Hilder, Son, 11mo, Kent : East Malling
Elizabeth Hayes, Serv, 14, General Serv, Kent : Plaxtol
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/474 ff.132-133 pp.6-7 (Reliability: 3).
2 Pear Tree Place, Higham
Harrold Hilder, Head, Mar, 29, Sergeant of Kent County Police, Sussex, Mountfield
Maryann Hilder, Wife, Mar, 33, Hampshire Tichfield
Henry E Hilder, Son, 2, Kent Stone
Caroline A Hilder, Daur, 1, Kent Higham
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Harold Hilder, 48, Malling 2a 326, December quarter 1879 (Reliability: 3).
- [S349] National Probate Index, Probate Registry, https://probatesearch.service.gov.uk., 1880, p.296 (Reliability: 3).
HILDER Harold. Personal Estate under £200. 1 March. The Will of Harold Hilder late of East Malling in the County of Kent who died 10 December 1879 at East Malling was proved at the Principal Registry by Emily Hilder of East Malling Widow the Relict one of the Executors.
- [S386] Vol. XXV, Calendar of Sussex Marriage Licences recorded in the Consistory Court of the Bishop of Chichester for the Archdeaconry of Lewes, and in the Peculiar Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury for the Deanery of South Malling, 1772-1837, A-L, Sussex Record Society, (1917;), HILDER, Thomas, of Salehurst, yeoman, bachelor, aged 27 and upds., & Hannah HILDER of same, spinster, aged 21 and upds.: bondsmen, said T.H. and John Cruttenden of Brightling, butcher. 20 Nov. 1804 [Lewes] (Reliability: 3).
- [S393] Salehurst, Sussex - Transcript of Parish Register, C W Field (transcription) & C V Appleton (index), marriage of Thomas Hilder & Hannah Hilder, by licence, 29 Nov 1804, witnessed by James Ades and John Heathfield (Reliability: 3).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of Harold Hilder and Mary Ann Goddard share reference Newington 1d 279, September quarter 1857 (Reliability: 3).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Harold Hilder and Emily Giles share reference Sevenoaks 2a 643, March quarter 1878 (Reliability: 3).