- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/982/8 (Reliability: 3).
Gospel Oak, Tipton
Ann Billingsley, 55, Ind, Y
Mary Billingsley, 20, Ind, Y
Maria Billingsley, 11, Y
John Billingsley, 20, Forgeman, Y
Harriet Billingsley, 20, Y
Ann Billingsley, 6mo, Y
John Horton, 12, Labourer, Y
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/2043 f.47 p.4 (Reliability: 3).
Bilston Road, Tipton
John Billingsley, Head, Mar, 45, Shingler, Staffordshire Tipton
Harriett Billingsley, Wife, Mar, 42, Staffordshire Bilston
Ann Billingsley, Daur, Un, 20, Staffordshire Tipton
Richard Billingsley, Son, Un, 18, Pudler, Staffordshire Tipton
John Billingsley, Son, Un, 15, Pudler, Staffordshire Tipton
George Billingsley, Son, Un, 9, Scholar, Staffordshire Tipton
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/3001 f.57 p.48 (Reliability: 3).
Court No 3, Gospel Oak Road, Tipton
John Binsley, Head, Mar, 55, Ironworker, Staffe Tipton
Harriet Binsley, Wife, Mar, 52, Staffe Bilston
- [S194] FamilySearch EASy data (Extraction Administration System), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of John Beansley, single, son of Richard Beansley, and Harriot Armstrong, single, daughter of Jonathan Armstrong, 27 Jul 1840, Dudley, Worcester (Reliability: 2).
- [S207] FreeREG, FreeREG, (www.freereg.org.uk;), burial of Harriet Billingsley, 74, Gospel Oak, 27 Aug 1892, St Mark, Tipton, Staffordshire (Reliability: 2).
- [S416] West Midlands BMD, (http://www.westmidlands.org.uk;), marriage of John Beansley and Harriot Armstrong, Dudley St Thomas, 1840, 04/003/274 (Reliability: 2).