- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/323/22 f.24 p.7 (Reliability: 3).
James Woollard, 35, Ag Lab, Y
Catherine Woollard, 25, Y
Samuel Woollard, 8, Y
William Woollard, 5, Y
Elizabeth Woollard, 1, Y
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/1062 f.63 p.13 (Reliability: 3).
Inmans Row, Woodford
Thomas Forman, Head, Mar, 23, Tailor, Surrey Dorking
Elizabeth Forman, Wife, Mar, 22, Essex Woodford
Thomas Forman, Son, 2, Essex Woodford
Charles Forman, Son, 5 mo, Essex Woodford
Rebecca Forman, Sister, Un, 21, Surrey Dorking
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1769 f.391 p.42 (Reliability: 3).
Horn Lane, Woodford
James Wollard, Head, Mar, 47, Labourer, Essex Woodford
Catherine Wollard, Wife, Mar, 39, Cambridge
Elizabeth Wollard, Daur, 10, Scholar, Essex Woodford
Arthur Wollard, Son, 8, Scholar, Essex Woodford
George Wollard, Son, 6, Scholar, Essex Woodford
Emma Wollard, Daur, 4, Scholar, Essex Woodford
Henry Wollard, Son, 4 Months, Essex Woodford
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Elizabeth Woollard, W Ham 12 284, June quarter 1840 (Reliability: 3).
- [S9] London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2009;).
1859. Marriage solemnized at the Parish Church in the Parish of St Mary Stratford Bow in the County of Middlesex. No.33. June 5. Thomas Foreman, Full [Age], Bachelor, Tailor, Bow, father: Thomas Foreman, Tailor, & Elizabeth Woollard, 20 yrs, Spinster, Bow, father: James Woollard, Labourer. Married in the Parish Church according to the Rites and Ceremonies of the Established Church, after Banns by me, G.T. Driffield, Rector. This Marriage was solemnized between us, Thomas Foreman, Elizabeth Woollard her x mark, in the Presence of us, James Woollard, Emma Woollard.