- [S15] Births, Deaths and Marriages Historical Indexes, The State of Queensland (Department of Justice and Attorney-General), (http://www.justice.qld.gov.au/829.htm;), death registration of Bessie Ida Wyndham, daughter of William Trevelyan Wyndham and Anne Salkeld, 1941/C2897 (Reliability: 2).
- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/2088 f.50 p.14 (Reliability: 3).
East Street, Blandford Forum
William J. Salkeld, Head, Unm, 58, Proprietor of Land, Dorset Fontmell Magna
Frances E. Salkeld, Sister, Unm, 48, Dorset Fontmell Magna
Anne Wyndham, Sister, Mar, 46, Dorset Fontmell Magna
Emma Wyndham, Niece, Unm, 21, Ireland Burrishoole
Bessie Wyndham, Niece, Unm, 19, Ireland Burrishoole
Eliza A. Hall, Serv, Unm, 21, Serv. Housemaid, Dorset Tollerspiddle
Eliza Elford, Serv, Unm, 25, Serv. Parlourmaid, Dorset Stickland
Jane Elford, Serv, Unm, 20, Serv. Cook, Dorset Stickland
- [S30] A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain and Ireland, Sir Bernard Burke, (London: Hurst and Blackett, 1855, scanned original pages on www.ancestry.co.uk, 2002;).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of William Trevelyan Wyndham and Anne Salkeld share reference Shaftesbury 5a 395, September quarter 1857 (Reliability: 3).
- [S404] The Times, (London;), Thursday, 13 Aug 1857, page 1, column A (Reliability: 3).
MARRIAGES. On the 4th inst. at Fontmell Magna, by the Rev. Wm. Blennerhassett, William Trevelyan, eldest son of A.W. Wyndham, Esq., of West Lodge, Dorset, to Anne, fourth daughter of the Rev. Robert Salkeld, rector of Fontmell Magna, in the same county.