- [S14] Births, Deaths and Marriages Historical Indexes, New South Wales Government (Attorney General & Justice), (http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/familyHistory/searchHistoricalRecords.htm;), birth registration of Agatha Wyndham, of William T and Anne, Warialda, 17459/1868 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Agatha Wyndham, 83, Christchurch 6b 246, March quarter 1952 (Reliability: 2).
- [S30] A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain and Ireland, Sir Bernard Burke, (London: Hurst and Blackett, 1855, scanned original pages on www.ancestry.co.uk, 2002;).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of William Trevelyan Wyndham and Anne Salkeld share reference Shaftesbury 5a 395, September quarter 1857 (Reliability: 3).
- [S404] The Times, (London;), Thursday, 13 Aug 1857, page 1, column A (Reliability: 3).
MARRIAGES. On the 4th inst. at Fontmell Magna, by the Rev. Wm. Blennerhassett, William Trevelyan, eldest son of A.W. Wyndham, Esq., of West Lodge, Dorset, to Anne, fourth daughter of the Rev. Robert Salkeld, rector of Fontmell Magna, in the same county.