- [S313] Churchyard Monumental Inscriptions - Lamberhurst, Kent, Leland L Duncan, (Kent Archaeological Society (http://www.kentarchaeology.org.uk/Research/Libr/MIs/MIsLamberhurst/MIsLamberhurst.htm);), 187. Stephen MILSTED blacksmith of this parish, 3rd December 1858 aged 91, leaving issue four sons: William, George, James and John. (Reliability: 2).
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of George Milsted, son of Stephen Milsted & Sarah, 20 Apr 1800, Lamberhurst, Kent (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 2).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1639 f.438 p.10 (Reliability: 3).
Sussex side, High Street, Lamberhurst
Steven Milstead, Widower, 84, Retired Blacksmith, Tenterden Kent
George Milstead, Son, Un, 51, Blacksmith Employ 1 Man [bracketed with James], Lamberhurst Sx
James, Son, Un, 49, Blacksmith, Lamberhurst Sx
George Perriman, Un, 21, Blacksmith, Horsmonden Kent
Caroline Payne, Un, 22, Housekeeper, Benenden Kent
- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;), Lansdell Genealogical Tree: The Families of Kent, Sussex and South London, including reference to emigrants to Canada and the USA, data compiled 1958-1970 (Reliability: 2).
- [S306] Parish Registers - Volumes 1 & 2, The Kent Family History Society, (KFHS CD-ROM 02/07 (Revision 1), including Benenden (C 1558-1906, M 1578-1836, B 1710-1906), Cranbrook (C 1559-1812), Faversham (C 1620-1801, M 1558-1812, B 1620-1773), Rolvenden (C 1568-1899, M 1558-1836), Smarden (C 1563-1812, M 1559-1837, B 1539-1812), Tenterden St Mildred (C 1544-1860, M 1597-1915) and Tenterden Presbyterian (C 1736-1837);), marriage of Stephen Milsted Otp & Sarah Lansdell Otp, B, 12 Oct 1792, Tenterden St Mildred (Reliability: 2).