- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/3855 f.33 p.34 (Reliability: 3).
39 Winterwell Rd, Brampton Bierlow, York (4 rooms)
George Watson, Head, M, 28, Coal Miner, Yorks Worsboro
Mary Ann Watson, Wife, M, 29, Yorks Silkstone
Fredk Wm Watson, Son, 9, Yorks Cottingham
Feodora Watson, Daughter, 4, Yorks Cottingham
Evelyn E. Watson, Daughter, ?mo, Yorks Cottingham
William Hollings, Father in law, 72, Yorks Silkstone
Mary Hollings, Mother in law, 67, Yorks Ecclesfield
- [S106] 1881 British Census and National Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (1999 (CD-ROM), 2002 (Website - www.familysearch.org);), RG 11/4610 f.89 p.2 (Reliability: 3).
1 Martin Lane, Worsbrough, Yorkshire
George WATSON, Head, M, Male, 57, Silkstone, York, England, Colliery Manager
Emma WATSON, Wife, M, Female, 57, Silkstone, York, England
Thomas WATSON, Son, U, Male, 31, Silkstone, York, England, Colliery Engine Fitter
George WATSON, Son, U, Male, 18, Worsbro, York, England, Colliery Weighman
Annie E. WATSON, Grand Daug, Female, 6, Haworth, York, England, Scholar
Eliza WILSON, Servant, O, Female, 13, Worsbro, York, England, General Servant(Dom)
- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/4400 f.144 p.56 (Reliability: 3).
13 Winterwell Rd, Civil Parish: West Melton, Ecclesiastical Parish: Brampton Bierlow, Yorks (4 rooms)
Geo: Watson, Head, M, 39, Coal Miner, Worker, Yorks Worsbro'
Mary A Watson, Wife, M, 39, Yorks Thurgoland
Fredk W Watson, Son, S, 19, Journeyman Pork Butcher, Worker, Yorks Cottingham
Ethel M Watson, daur, S, 17, Yorks Cottingham
Phadorah Watson, daur, S, 14, Yorks Cottingham
Eveline E Watson, daur, 10, Yorks Cottingham
Amy Watson, daur, 6, Yorks Brampton Bierlow
Ivy Watson, daur, 2, Yorks Brampton Bierlow
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of George Watson and Emma Husband share reference Ecclesfield 22 137, December quarter 1845 (Reliability: 2).
- [S478] West Yorkshire, Marriages and Banns, 1813-1921, Ancestry.com, (www.ancestry.co.uk, 2011;).
1845. Marriage solemnized at the Parish Church in the Parish of Silkstone in the County of York. No.236. Novr 9th. George Watson, 22, Bachelor, Miner, Silkstone, father: Thomas Watson, Miner; & Emma Husband, 22, Spinster, Silkstone, father: Thomas Husband, Schoolmaster. Married in the Parish Church according to the Rites and Ceremonies of the Established Church after Banns by me, George Millett Vicar. This Marriage was solemnized between us, George Watson, Emma x Husband, in the Presence of us, James Smith, Rolce[?], John Thornley.
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of George Watson and Mary Ann Hollings share reference Barnsley 9c 192, September quarter 1881 (Reliability: 2).