- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth of Fredrick Watson, Barnsley 9c 141, September quarter 1859 (Reliability: 2).
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/3452 f.113 p.29 (Reliability: 3).
George Watson, head, Mar, 37, Colly underviewer, Yorks Silkstone
Emma Watson, wife, Mar, 37, Yorks Silkstone
Robert Watson, son, un, 14, Pupil Teacher, Yorks Silkstone
Thomas Watson, son, 11, horse driver in a C mine, Yorks Silkstone
Sarah A Watson, daur, 8, Scholar, Yorks Silkstone
John A Watson, son, 6, Scholar, Yorks Worsbrough
Henry G Watson, son, 4, Scholar, Yorks Worsbrough
Frederick Watson, son, 1, Yorks Worsbrough
- [S106] 1881 British Census and National Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (1999 (CD-ROM), 2002 (Website - www.familysearch.org);), GRO Ref: Volume 663, Enumeration District 2, Page 16 (Reliability: 3).
Braehead, Bo'ness, Linlithgow, Scotland
Margaret LINKSTONE, Head, W, 47, F, Linlithgow, Linlithgow, Scotland
Daniel LINKSTONE, Son, U, 15, M, Clerk, Boness, Linlithgow, Scotland
Henry G. WATSON, Lodger, U, 24, M, Cashier & Bookkeeper Railway & Dock Contractor, England
Fred WATSON, Lodger, U, 24, M, Cashier & Bookkeeper Railway & Dock Contractor Clerk, England
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of George Watson and Emma Husband share reference Ecclesfield 22 137, December quarter 1845 (Reliability: 2).
- [S478] West Yorkshire, Marriages and Banns, 1813-1921, Ancestry.com, (www.ancestry.co.uk, 2011;).
1845. Marriage solemnized at the Parish Church in the Parish of Silkstone in the County of York. No.236. Novr 9th. George Watson, 22, Bachelor, Miner, Silkstone, father: Thomas Watson, Miner; & Emma Husband, 22, Spinster, Silkstone, father: Thomas Husband, Schoolmaster. Married in the Parish Church according to the Rites and Ceremonies of the Established Church after Banns by me, George Millett Vicar. This Marriage was solemnized between us, George Watson, Emma x Husband, in the Presence of us, James Smith, Rolce[?], John Thornley.