- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Augusta Simpson, daughter of Simeon Taylor Simpson and Charlotte, 25 Feb 1844, Conisbrough, Yorkshire (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 2).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/2346/1 f.229 p.7 (Reliability: 3).
Doncaster Road, Conisbrough
Simeon T Simpson, Head, Mar, 43, Cordwainer & Overseer of the Poor 2 Men, York Conisbro
Charlotte Simpson, Wife, Mar, 40, Cordwainer Wife, York Wentworth
Thomas M Simpson, Son, U, 19, Cordwainer Ap, York Conisbrough
Arthur Simpson, Son, 15, Cordwainer Ap, York Conisbrough
Martha Simpson, Daur, 12, Scholar, York Conisbrough
Joseph Simpson, Son, 12, Scholar, York Conisbrough
John A Simpson, Son, 10, Scholar, York Conisbrough
Augusta Simpson, Daur, 7, Scholar, York Conisbrough
Eliza Simpson, Daur, 2, York Conisbrough
Ann Yelland, Niece, 13, House Servant, York Sheffield
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/3513 f.92 p.1 (Reliability: 3).
High Street, Conisbrough
Arthur Simpson, Head, Widr, 25, Butcher (Meat Salesman), Yorkshire, Conisbro'
Fred Simpson, Son, 1, Yorkshire, Conisbro'
Augusta Simpson, Sister, Un, 17, Housekeeper, Yorkshire, Conisbro'
Eliza Simpson, Sister, 12, Scholar, Yorkshire, Conisbro'
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of William Peace and Augusta Simpson share reference Hull 9d 323, June quarter 1870 (Reliability: 3).