- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Thomas Bradford and Rebecca Dean share reference Bethnal Gn 1c 650, December quarter 1856 (Reliability: 2).
- [S89] West Wratting, Cambridgeshire - Transcript of Parish Register, (Cambridgeshire Family History Society, CD-ROM;), baptism of Thos Bradford son of John & Elizabeth otp lab, 13 Jan 1831 (Reliability: 2).
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/1030 f.113 p.13 (Reliability: 3).
Bullings Hall, West Wratting
Thomas Bradford, Head, Mar, 29, Ag Lab, Cambridgeshire Westwratting
Rebecca Bradford, Wife, Mar, 31, Cambridgeshire Westwratting
Elizabeth M. Bradford, Daur, 4, Middlesex London
Kate R. Bradford, Daur, 1, Cambridgeshire Westwratting
- [S9] London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2009;).
1856. Marriage solemnized at the Parish Church in the Parish of Bethnal Green in the County of Middlesex. No.487. December 14 1856. Thomas Bradford, full, Bachelor, Laborer, 18A. Ely Street, father: John Bradford, Laborer; & Rebecca Dean, full, Spinster, 18A. Ely Street, father: Henry Dean, Laborer. Married in the Parish Church according to the Rites and Ceremonies of the Established Church, by Banns by me, T.Gibson, Curate. This Marriage was solemnized between us, Thomas Bradford, his x, Rebecca Dean, her x, in the Presence of us, John Samuel Ames, William Ames.
- [S89] West Wratting, Cambridgeshire - Transcript of Parish Register, (Cambridgeshire Family History Society, CD-ROM;), marriage of John Bradford bac otp & Elizabeth Howard (x) sp otp, wits: Benjamin Howard, Louisa (x) Marsh, 5 Jun 1827 (Reliability: 2).