- [S404] The Times, (London;), Saturday, Mar 11, 1933; pg. 13; Issue 46390; col C (Reliability: 3).
MR. A. TAYLOR AND MISS V. T. RICHARDSON
The engagement is announced between Arthur Taylor, of Bibsworth, Broadway, Worcestershire, son of the late Mr. and Mrs. A. J. Taylor, of Strensham Court, Worcestershire, and Veronica Taswell, youngest daughter of the late Charles Taswell Richardson, of Chastleton House, Oxon, and of Mrs. Richardson, Hillside, Little Compton, Moreton-in-Marsh.
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriage of Arthur Taylor and Veronica M T Richardson, Chipping N. 3a 3251, June quarter 1933 (Reliability: 3).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Female Richardson, Male, Chipping N 3a 2229, September quarter 1912 (Reliability: 2).
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Veronica M T Taylor, 54, Stratford/A 9c 1036, December quarter 1966 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Charles Taswell Richardson and Mabel Rose Male share reference Warwick 6d 1020, December quarter 1892 (Reliability: 3).