- [S404] The Times, (London;), Saturday, Oct 16, 1915; pg. 11; Issue 40987; col A (Reliability: 3).
LIEUTENANT W. S. CARSON AND MISS RICHARDSON.
An engagement is announced between Lieutenant Walter Seymour Carson, R.N., H.M.S. Thames, younger son of the Right Hon. Sir Edward Carson, K.C., M.P., Attorney-General, 5, Eaton-place, S.W., and Northgate, Rottingdean, and Violet Taswell, eldest daughter of Charles Taswell Richardson and Mrs. Richardson, Chastleton House, Oxfordshire.
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Violet Taswell Richardson, Warwick 6d 612, March quarter 1894 (Reliability: 2).
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Violet T Carson, 75, Westminster 5e 949, December quarter 1968 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Charles Taswell Richardson and Mabel Rose Male share reference Warwick 6d 1020, December quarter 1892 (Reliability: 3).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriage of Walter S Carson and Violet T Richardson, Chipping N. 3a 2309, June quarter 1916 (Reliability: 3).