- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Charles Taswell Richardson, Marylebone 1a 396, March quarter 1854 (Reliability: 3).
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/2638 f.80 p.21 (Reliability: 3).
Grove House, Hoose
Fanny Richardson, Wife, Mar, 37, Wife of Incumbent of Capenhurst County of Chester, Canterbury
Fanny G Richardson, Daur, 10, Scholar, London
Charles T Richardson, Son, 7, Scholar, London
Helen Richardson, Daur, 5, Scholar, London
Annie Richardson, Daur, 4, Scholar, London
Louisa Richardson, Daur, 3, Scholar, London
Edward T Richardson, Son, 4 Mo, London
Eugenie Delcroix, Governess, Un, 27, Governess, London
James G Stacey, Serv, Un, 17, Footman, Castle Carey
Jane Ellis, Serv, Un, 27, Cook, Flintshire N Wales
Mary Griffin, Serv, Un, 36?, Housemaid, Somersetshire
Martha Atchinson?, Serv, Un, ?, Kitchenmaid, Ireland
Anne Davies, Serv, Un, 29, Nurse, Llandovery, Carmarthenshire
Mary A Scott, Serv, Un, 19, Nursemaid, Monmouthshire Pontypool
- [S109] 1911 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1911;), RG 14., RG 14/8258 sched.1 (Reliability: 3).
Chastleton House, Moreton in the Marsh (20 rooms)
Charles Taswell Richardson, Head, 57, Married 18 years, Private Means, London
Mabel Rose Richardson, Wife, 38, Married, two children born alive, two children still living, Leamington Warwick
Marion Rosa Male, Mother in Law, 78, Widow, one child born alive, Leamington Warwickshire
Rosemary Taswell Richardson, daughter, 11, Chastleton Oxon
Katharine Richardson, niece, 12, Moseley Warwickshire
Lilian Traman?, governess, 40, Single, Governess, Nottingham
Fanny Augusta Dawkins, visitor, 54, single, Private Means, Bucknell Oxon
? ?, servant, 35 (f), Single, Cook (domestic), Colwich Staffs
Mabel Rose, servant, 22, single, Lady's Maid (domestic), Trowbridge Wiltshire
Fannie? Bishop, servant, 25, single, Housemaid (domestic), Shorthampton Oxon
Mary Batts, servant, 23, single, Housemaid (domestic), Stanton Harcourt Oxon
Lizzie Holifield, servant, 17, Single, Kitchenmaid (domestic), Leafield Oxon
Herbert ...mans, servant, 33, Single, Butler (domestic), Folkestone Kent
Arthur Billingham, servant, 17, Single, Footman (domestic), Oxford
- [S404] The Times, (London;), Thursday, Feb 26, 1920; pg. 1; Issue 42344; col A (Reliability: 3).
RICHARDSON.- On the 11th Feb., at sea, returning from India, CHARLES TASWELL RICHARDSON, of Chastleton House, Moreton-in-Marsh, second son of the late Revd. Richard Richardson, Capenhurst Hall, Chester, and beloved husband of Mabel Rose Richardson, aged 66. A memorial service will be held at St. Mary's Church, Chastleton, on Saturday, at 2.15 pm.
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Richard Richardson and Fanny Taswell share reference Canterbury 5 119, December quarter 1848 (Reliability: 2).
- [S333] Manchester Times, (London, 19th Century British Library Newspapers collection, Gale Cengage;), Tuesday, November 21, 1848; Issue 6 (Reliability: 3).
On the 16th inst. at St. Martin's Church, London, by the Rev. G. Taswell, the Rev. R. Richardson, of Capenhurst, Cheshire, to Fanny, second daughter of G. M. Taswell, Esq. of St. Martin's, Canterbury.
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Charles Taswell Richardson and Lucy Theresa Bather share reference Warwick 6d 829, June quarter 1888 (Reliability: 3).
- [S404] The Times, (London;), Monday, Jun 11, 1888; pg. 1; Issue 32409; col A (Reliability: 3).
On the 7th inst., at S. Mark's, Milverton, Leamington, by the Rev. H. F. Bather, uncle of the bride, assisted by the Rev. E. T. Richardson, brother of the bridegroom, CHARLES TASWELL, second son of the late REV. R. RICHARDSON, of Capenhurst Hall, near Chester, to LUCY THERESA, daughter of the late GEORGE BATHER, Esq., of Wroxeter, near Shrewsbury.
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Charles Taswell Richardson and Mabel Rose Male share reference Warwick 6d 1020, December quarter 1892 (Reliability: 3).