- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/469/2 f.7 p.9 (Reliability: 3).
Hardres Street, Ramsgate
Stephen Mongor, 50, Coal Merchant, N
Ann Mongor, 50, Y
George Mongor, 15, Y
Hannah Huxstep, 25, F.S., Y
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/996 f.70 p.16 (Reliability: 3).
22 Alexander Villas, Cumberland Rd, Ramsgate
Hannah Huxstep, Head, W, 56, No occupation, Kent Birchington
Stephen Mongor, Son, Unm, 21, Plumber & Painter, Kent Ramsgate
James Mongor, Son, Unm, 16, Bankers Clerk, Kent Ramsgate
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1630 f.454 p.16 (Reliability: 3).
44 King Street, Ramsgate
Stephen Mongor, Head, Widr, 61, Genl Dealer 1 Man, Sussex Bexhill
George Mongor, Son, 5, Kent Ramsgate
Stephen Mongor, Son, 1, Kent Ramsgate
Hannah Rhodes, Sister, Mar, 58, Nurse, Sussex Bexhill
Hannah Harstep, Niece, U, 36, Housekeeper, Kent Birchington
Elizabeth Offen, Serv, U, 16, House Servant, Kent Ramsgate
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/629 f.118 p.2 (Reliability: 3).
Park Rd 40, Bromley, Kent
Edward Griggs, Head, Married, 40, Stockbrokers Clerk, Employed, Kent Ramsgate
Annie Griggs, Wife, Married, 43, Kent Ramsgate
Ethel Annie Griggs, Daughter, 14, Scholar, London Islington
Norah J Griggs, Daughter, 10, Scholar, Finchly Middlesex
Kathleen M Griggs, Daughter, 8, Scholar, Kent Bromley
Hannah Morgan, Moth/Law, Widow, 76, Kent Birchington
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Hannah Mongor, 85, Paddington 1a 28, June quarter 1900 (Reliability: 2).