- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1630 ff.245-246 pp.1-2 (Reliability: 3).
Meeting St, Ramsgate
William Mongor, Head, Mar, 26, Master Mariner, Kent Ramsgate
Julia Mongor, Wife, Mar, 20, Sussex Hastings
Elizabeth Mongor, Daur, 1, Kent Ramsgate
Walter Mongor, Son, 1mo, Kent Ramsgate
Sarah Bushell, Servt, U, 14, General Servant, Kent St Lawrence
Maria Ransom, Mother in Law, Mar, 45, Wife, Sussex Hastings
Alfred Ransom, Brother in Law, U, 22, Shipwright, Sussex Hastings
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Walter Mongor, Thanet I of 5 582, March quarter 1851 (Reliability: 3).
- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/541 f.150 p.8 (Reliability: 3).
271 Woolwich Rd, Greenwich, London (2 rooms)
Walter Monger, Head, M, 50, General Labourer, Worker, Ramsgate, Kent
Ellen J Monger, Wife, M, 51, Dover, Kent
Alfred E Monger, Son, S, 19, Railway Porter, Worker, Plumstead, Kent [Kent crossed through]
Herbert W Monger, Son, S, 14, Shop boy, Worker, Stoke Newington London
Ethel M Monger, Daur, S, 10, Stoke Newington London
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/181 f.156 p.4 (Reliability: 3).
106 Winston Rd, Stoke Newington, London
Walter Monger, Head, M., 40, Commercial Traveller, Employed, Kent Ramsgate
Ellen J. Monger, Wife, M., 40, Kent Dover
Annie L. Monger, Daur., S., 15, Kent Ramsgate
Florence E. Monger, Daur., 12, Scholar, Kent Plumstead
Jessie E. Monger, Daur., 10, Scholar, Kent Plumstead
Alfred E. Monger, Son, 9, Scholar, Kent Woolwich
Bertha E Monger, Daur., 8, Scholar, Kent Plumstead
Herbert W. Monger, Son, 2, London Stoke Newington
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of William Mongor and Julia Ransom share reference Isle of Thanet 5 596, June quarter 1849 (Reliability: 3).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Walter Mongor and Ellen Whelch share reference Wandsworth 1d 679, March quarter 1875 (Reliability: 3).