- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/469/2 ff.8-9 pp.11-12 (Reliability: 3).
Hardres Street, Ramsgate
Walter Mongor, 40, Coal Merchant, N
Elizabeth Mongor, 40, N
William Mongor, 15, Y
Stephen Mongor, 13, Y
Mary Mongor, 14, Y
Elizabeth Mongor, 12, Y
Thomas Mongor, 7, Y
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of William Mongor and Julia Ransom share reference Isle of Thanet 5 596, June quarter 1849 (Reliability: 3).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1630 ff.245-246 pp.1-2 (Reliability: 3).
Meeting St, Ramsgate
William Mongor, Head, Mar, 26, Master Mariner, Kent Ramsgate
Julia Mongor, Wife, Mar, 20, Sussex Hastings
Elizabeth Mongor, Daur, 1, Kent Ramsgate
Walter Mongor, Son, 1mo, Kent Ramsgate
Sarah Bushell, Servt, U, 14, General Servant, Kent St Lawrence
Maria Ransom, Mother in Law, Mar, 45, Wife, Sussex Hastings
Alfred Ransom, Brother in Law, U, 22, Shipwright, Sussex Hastings
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of William Mongor, 77, Dover 2a 852, March quarter 1902 (Reliability: 2).
- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/1000 f.8 p.10 (Reliability: 3).
79 High St., Charlton, Dover
William Monger, Head, Mar, 56, Trinity Pilot, Kent Ramsgate
Julia Monger, wife, Mar, 50, Sussex Hastings
Emma Monger, daur, Unm, 28, None (at home) [crossed through], Kent Ramsgate
Harry E. Monger, son, Unm, 18, Carpenter's apprentice, Kent Dover
Charles H. Monger, son, 16, Grocers apprentice, Kent Dover
Jessie L. Monger, daur, 11, Scholar, Kent Dover
Arthur G. Monger, son, 8, Scholar, Kent Dover
Laurence E. Monger, son, 6, Scholar, Kent Dover
- [S385] Sussex Marriage Index 1538-1837, Sussex Family History Group, (2004;), Place: Pevensey, East Sussex, Date: 23 Mar 1818: Subject: Walter MONGOR, Spouse: Elizabeth BANKS, botp (B), Witnesses: Henrietta BANKS; Jas BANKS (Reliability: 2).