- [S385] Sussex Marriage Index 1538-1837, Sussex Family History Group, (2004;), Place: Rye, East Sussex, Date: 11 Sep 1816: Subject: Hannah MONGOR, Spouse: Thomas RHODES (Reliability: 3).
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/1109/5 f.6 p.4 (Reliability: 3).
Kings St, Land Gate, Rye
Thomas Rhodes, 50, Laborer, Y
Hannah Rhodes, 45, Y
Walter Rhodes, 20, Laborer, Y
Henry Rhodes, 15, Laborer, Y
Lucy Rhodes, 14, Y
Mary Rhodes, 12, Y
Elizabeth Rhodes, 7, Y
Charles Rhodes, 6, Y
- [S389] Transcript and Index to Bexhill Parish Registers 1558-1837, Compiled by members of the Society of Genealogists, (1972-73;), SX/R31 & R32., baptism of Hannah d. of Stephen & Lucy Monger, 21 Nov 1792 (Reliability: 3).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1630 f.454 p.16 (Reliability: 3).
44 King Street, Ramsgate
Stephen Mongor, Head, Widr, 61, Genl Dealer 1 Man, Sussex Bexhill
George Mongor, Son, 5, Kent Ramsgate
Stephen Mongor, Son, 1, Kent Ramsgate
Hannah Rhodes, Sister, Mar, 58, Nurse, Sussex Bexhill
Hannah Harstep, Niece, U, 36, Housekeeper, Kent Birchington
Elizabeth Offen, Serv, U, 16, House Servant, Kent Ramsgate
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Hannah Rhodes, 86, Greenwich 1d 590, December quarter 1878 (Reliability: 2).
- [S385] Sussex Marriage Index 1538-1837, Sussex Family History Group, (2004;), marriage of Stephen Monger and Lucy Cruttenden sp (B), 8 Mar 1784, Bexhill (Reliability: 3).