- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/465/10 f.5 p.3 (Reliability: 3).
Bridge Street, Bridge
Charles Davis, 50, P, N
Frances Davis, 45, Y
Sarah Davis, 20, N
Anne Davis, 20, N
Charles Davis, 11, Y
Eliza Davis, 13, Y
John Davis, 10, Y
Jane Davis, 5, Y
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1623 f.205 pp.12-13 (Reliability: 3).
Charles Davis, Head, Mar, 63, Grocer & Out Pensioner of Chelsea Hospital, Middlesex London
Frances Davis, Wife, Mar, 59, - - Wife, Kent Canterbury
Ann Davis, Daur, U, 30, - Daur, West Indies Dominica
Jane Davis, Daur, U, 15, Grocers Daur, Kent Bridge
Clara Gould, Grand Daur, 2, Grocers Grand Daur, Kent Chartham
- [S194] FamilySearch EASy data (Extraction Administration System), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Frances Stains, dau of Thomas & Frances Stains, St Paul, Canterbury, Kent, 18 Sep 1791 (Reliability: 2).
- [S308] Parish registers of St Peter, Bridge, Kent, Burials 1813-88, p.61 (Reliability: 3).
Burials in the Parish of Bridge in the County of Kent in the Year 1865-66
No.487, Frances Davis, Ashford, June 3 1866, 74 years, Lewis Clarke Curate..
- [S305] Parish Registers - Vol 6, The Kent Family History Society, (KFHS CD-ROM 19, including Bridge (C 1560-1956, M 1561-1837, Bn 1754-1972, B 1560-1952), Deal St Geo (C 1781-1822, B 1737-1911), Headcorn (C 1560-1899, M 1560-1904, B 1560-1903), and Staplehurst (C 1538-1902, M 1538-1883, B 1558-1812);), Sturry Marriages, 24 Nov 1789, Staines, Thomas, Ba, Sturry, Wood, Frances (X), Sp, Sturry, B, Wm Marsh, Richard Staines (Reliability: 2).