- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/3461 f.13 p.17 (Reliability: 3).
Garden House Langold, Letwell
George Westran, Head, M, 50, Gardener, Notts Finingley
Jane [or Jone?] Westran, Wife, M, 45, Notts Scrooby
George Westran, Son, 11, Scholar, Notts Ranskill
Stephen Brown, Lodger, Un, 24, Farm Svt, Lincoln Hykham
William Hartley, Lodger, Un, 16, Farm Svt, Notts Leverton
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/2412 f.16 pp.25-26 (Reliability: 3).
High St, Gringley
Geo Westran, Head, Mar, 30 [sic], Gardener, Finningly Notts
Jane Westran, Wife, Mar, 35, Wife, Scrooby Notts
Lucy Westran, Daur, 11, Scholar, Ranskill Notts
Jane Westran, Daur, 7, Scholar, Ranskill Notts
Geo Westran, Son, 1, Ranskill Notts
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/2645 f.77 p.3 (Reliability: 3).
Langold, Letwell, Yorkshire
George Westron, Head, M, 70, Gardener, Employed, Fingley Notts
Jane Westron, Wife, M, 65, Scroby Notts
Harriet Masden, Dau, M, 42, Ranskill Notts
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/850/8 f.12 p.18 (Reliability: 3).
Geo Westron, 50, Ag Lab, Y
Sarah Westron, 50, No
Anne Westron, 14, Y
Fanny Westron, 10, Y
Harriet Westron, 9, Y
Wm Westron, 30, Ind , Y
Geo Westron, 20, M S, Y
Thos Westron, 15, M S, Y
Charlotte Westron, 25, Y
Sarah Westron, 4, Y
Mary Westron, 3, No
Elizh Westron, 1, No
Mary Westron, 20, Y
Emely Friby, 30, No
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of George Westren, son of George Westren and Sarah (extracted) (Reliability: 2).
- [S353] Finningley, Nottinghamshire - Parish Register.
1810. Banns of Marriage between George Westren and Sarah Wilson both of this parish were duly published May 13th, 20th & 27th of May by me, J Grover, Curate. The said George Westren & Sarah Wilson were married in this Church this Eighteenth day of June in the year of our Lord One Thousand Eight Hundred and Ten by me Joseph Grover, Curate. This marriage was solemnised in the presence of John Blythe, Ann Wilson. The x mark of George Western?. The x mark of Sarah Wilson.
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of George Westran and Jane Capsticks share reference Doncaster 22 71, June quarter 1847 (Reliability: 2).