- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), John Fish and Frances Westran share the marriage reference, Gainsboro 7a 1410, in the June quarter 1853 (Reliability: 2).
- [S106] 1881 British Census and National Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (1999 (CD-ROM), 2002 (Website - www.familysearch.org);), RG 11/4767 f.93 p.4 (Reliability: 2).
26 Trippett, Kingston-upon-Hull, Yorkshire
John FISH, Head, M, Male, 51, Gainsborough, Lincoln, England, Watch Maker (Master)
Frances FISH, Wife, M, Female, 52, Finningley, Lincoln, England
Ada FISH, Daur, U, Female, 16, Wittington, Derby, England
Arthur FISH, Son, U, Male, 16, Wittington, Derby, England, Watch Makers Apprentice
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/86 f.104 p.26 (Reliability: 3).
12 Princess St, Marylebone
John Fish, Head, Mar, 31, Watch maker, Lincolnsh. Gainsborough
Francis Fish, Wife, Mar, 32, Nottinghamsh. Finningly
Fanny Fish, daur, 4, Middx St Lukes
Rhoda Fish, daur, 2, Middx Marylebone
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Frances Western, daughter of George Western and Sarah (extracted) (Reliability: 2).
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/850/8 f.12 p.18 (Reliability: 3).
Geo Westron, 50, Ag Lab, Y
Sarah Westron, 50, No
Anne Westron, 14, Y
Fanny Westron, 10, Y
Harriet Westron, 9, Y
Wm Westron, 30, Ind , Y
Geo Westron, 20, M S, Y
Thos Westron, 15, M S, Y
Charlotte Westron, 25, Y
Sarah Westron, 4, Y
Mary Westron, 3, No
Elizh Westron, 1, No
Mary Westron, 20, Y
Emely Friby, 30, No
- [S10] Ancestry World Tree, MyFamily.com Inc, (http://www.ancestry.com/trees/awt/main.htm;), research by Peter Lee (Reliability: 1).
- [S353] Finningley, Nottinghamshire - Parish Register.
1810. Banns of Marriage between George Westren and Sarah Wilson both of this parish were duly published May 13th, 20th & 27th of May by me, J Grover, Curate. The said George Westren & Sarah Wilson were married in this Church this Eighteenth day of June in the year of our Lord One Thousand Eight Hundred and Ten by me Joseph Grover, Curate. This marriage was solemnised in the presence of John Blythe, Ann Wilson. The x mark of George Western?. The x mark of Sarah Wilson.