- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/1721 f.115 p.1 (Reliability: 3).
Robin Hood End, Stambourne Entire, Essex (4 rooms)
Robert Suckling, Head, Md, 37, Ordinary Agtl Labourer, worker, Essex Finchingfield
Ellen Suckling, wife, M, 32, Essex Finchingfield
Ethel Suckling, daur, S, 11, Essex Stambourne
Florence Suckling, daur, S, 9, Essex Stambourne
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Florence Hetty Suckling, Halstead 4a 650, March quarter 1892 (Reliability: 3).
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Florence Hetty Vale, born 13 Dec 1891, Apr 1988, Braintree 9 1376 (Reliability: 3).
- [S114] Debt of Honour Register, Commonwealth War Graves Commission, (www.cwgc.org;).
COOCH, HORACE WILLIAM, Rank: Private, Service No: 27519, Date of Death: 09/08/1918, Age: 28, Regiment/Service: Border Regiment, 2nd Bn., Memorial: GIAVERA MEMORIAL, Additional Information: Son of Arthur John and Alice Emma Cooch, of Southend; husband of Florence Hetty Cooch, of Panfield, nr. Braintree, Essex.
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Robert Suckling and Ellen Broyd share reference Braintree 4a 909, December quarter 1887 (Reliability: 2).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriage of Horace W. Cooch and Florence H. Suckling, Rochford 4a 1432, December quarter 1914 (Reliability: 2).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriage of Ernest Vale and Florence H. Cooch, Braintree 4a 1827, December quarter 1922 (Reliability: 2).