- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/1721 f.115 p.1 (Reliability: 3).
Robin Hood End, Stambourne Entire, Essex (4 rooms)
Robert Suckling, Head, Md, 37, Ordinary Agtl Labourer, worker, Essex Finchingfield
Ellen Suckling, wife, M, 32, Essex Finchingfield
Ethel Suckling, daur, S, 11, Essex Stambourne
Florence Suckling, daur, S, 9, Essex Stambourne
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Ethel Alice Suckling, Halstead 4a 621, March quarter 1890 (Reliability: 3).
- [S109] 1911 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1911;), RG 14., RG 14/10400 sched.35 (Reliability: 3).
Panfield, Essex (5 rooms)
Robert Suckling, Head, 48, Married, Stockman on Farm, Worker, Finchingfield Essex
Ellen Suckling, Wife, 42, Married, 23 years, 4 children born, 3 still alive, 1 died, Finchingfield Essex
Ethel Suckling, Daughter, 21, Single, Stambourne, Essex, Feebleminded From Birth
Edward Suckling, Son, 5, School, Panfield Essex
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Ethel A. Suckling, 65, Braintree 4a 281, September quarter 1955 (Reliability: 3).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Robert Suckling and Ellen Broyd share reference Braintree 4a 909, December quarter 1887 (Reliability: 2).