- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/3515 f.79 p.1 (Reliability: 3).
3, Melton, Melton Brand, High Melton
William Westron, Head, Mar, 49, Farm Baliff, Finningley, Notts
Charlotte Westron, Wife, Mar, 46, Carlton, Notts
George Westron, Son, Un, 19, High Melton, Yorks
Ann Westron, daur, Un, 16, High Melton, Yorks
Charlotte Westron, daur, 10, High Melton, Yorks
William Crookes, Serv, Un, 16, Carter, Finningley, Notts
William Scholes, Serv, Un, 18, Carter, Brodsworth, Yorks
Edward Smith, Serv, Un, 16, Carter, Kirminton, Lincolnshire
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/850/8 f.12 p.18 (Reliability: 3).
Geo Westron, 50, Ag Lab, Y
Sarah Westron, 50, No
Anne Westron, 14, Y
Fanny Westron, 10, Y
Harriet Westron, 9, Y
Wm Westron, 30, Ind , Y
Geo Westron, 20, M S, Y
Thos Westron, 15, M S, Y
Charlotte Westron, 25, Y
Sarah Westron, 4, Y
Mary Westron, 3, No
Elizh Westron, 1, No
Mary Westron, 20, Y
Emely Friby, 30, No
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/2346/2 f.175 p.5 (Reliability: 3).
Melton Brand, Melton
William Westran, Head, Mar, 39, Farm Labourer, Nottinghamshire Finningley
Charlotte Westran, Wife, Mar, 38, Nottinghamshire Finningley
Elizabeth Westran, Daur, 11, Scholar, Yorkshire Melton
George Westran, Son, 9, Scholar, Yorkshire Melton
Ann Westran, Daur, 6, Yorkshire Melton
Charlotte Westran, Daur, 3 Mo, Yorkshire Melton
John Burton, Servant, U, 20, Farm Servant, Yorkshire Sprotbro
Thomas Jackson, Servant, U, 19, Farm Servant, Yorkshre Sprotbro
Joseph Sowden, Servant, 15, Farm Servant, Yorkshire Marr
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Sarah Western, daughter of William Western and Charlotte (extracted) (Reliability: 2).
- [S353] Finningley, Nottinghamshire - Parish Register.
1810. Banns of Marriage between George Westren and Sarah Wilson both of this parish were duly published May 13th, 20th & 27th of May by me, J Grover, Curate. The said George Westren & Sarah Wilson were married in this Church this Eighteenth day of June in the year of our Lord One Thousand Eight Hundred and Ten by me Joseph Grover, Curate. This marriage was solemnised in the presence of John Blythe, Ann Wilson. The x mark of George Western?. The x mark of Sarah Wilson.