- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/465/10 f.5 p.3 (Reliability: 3).
Bridge Street, Bridge
Charles Davis, 50, P, N
Frances Davis, 45, Y
Sarah Davis, 20, N
Anne Davis, 20, N
Charles Davis, 11, Y
Eliza Davis, 13, Y
John Davis, 10, Y
Jane Davis, 5, Y
- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/4671 f.18 p.30 (Reliability: 3).
Westfield View, Westgate no.12, Rotherham
John Davis, Head, Mar, 49, Grocer (Foreman), Kent Bridge
Julia M. Davis, Wife, Mar, 39, Kent Pembury
Miriam M. Davis, Daur, Unm, 19, Confectioners Assistant, Kent Bridge
John A.C. Davis, Son, 18, Grocers Assistant, Kent Bridge
George R. Davis, Son, 16, Hosier (Apprentice), Kent Bridge
Ammie A. Davis, Daur, 12, Scholar, Kent Bridge
Percy E. Davis, Son, 8, Scholar, Kent Bridge
Louisa L. Davis, Daur, 4, Scholar, Yorks Rotherham
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/965 f.28 pp.3-4 (Reliability: 3).
Bridge St., Bridge
John Davis, Head, Mar, 39, Grocer, Bridge; Kent
Julia M. Davis, Wife, Mar, 29, Pembury; Kent
Miriam M. Davis, Daug, 9, Bridge; Kent
John A.C. Davis, Son, 8, Bridge; Kent
George R. Davis, Son, 6, Bridge; Kent
Annie A. Davis, 3, Bridge; Kent
Flora? Lett, Serv, Unm, 16, General Serv, Bridge; Kent
- [S109] 1911 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1911;), RG 14., RG 14/28081 s.164 (Reliability: 3).
Signature: John Davis
Postal Address: 117 Midland Road, Rotherham (4 rooms)
John Davis, Father, 79, Widdower, Bridge Kent
Percy Edward Davis, Son, 38, Married, 3, 1, , 1 [all struck through], Fish Dealer, Own Account, Yes, Bridge Kent
Mary Ann Davis, Daughter in Law, 34, Married, 3 years married, 1 child born, 1 child died, Rotherham Yorkshire
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of John Davis, 81, Rotherham 9c 818, December quarter 1912 (Reliability: 2).