- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 12/1291 f.17 p.6 Schedule no.40, High Street, Balsham, Cambridgeshire (Reliability: 3).
High St, Balsham, Cambridge (4 rooms)
James Parker, Head, M, 40, Horsekeeper on Farm, Worker, Balsham Cambs
Julia Parker, Wife, M, 38, Castle Camps Cambs
Leonard Parker, Son, S, 14, Agricultural Labourer, Worker, Balsham Cambs
Mabel Parker, Daughter, S, 11, Balsham Cambs
Cyril Parker, Son, 8, Balsham Cambs
Hilder Parker, Daughter, 5, Balsham Cambs
Dorothy Parker, Daughter, 3, Balsham Cambs
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/1030 ff.23-24 pp.8-9 (Reliability: 3).
Nine Chimnie Lane, Balsham
Joseph Parker, Head, Mar, 39, Ag Lab, Cambridge Balsham
Sarah Parker, Wife, Mar, 34, Essex Hadstock
Elizabeth Swan, Daur, 12, Scholar, Cambridge Linton
Emma Parker, Daur, 6, Scholar, Cambridge Balsham
James Parker, Son, 1, Cambridge Balsham
- [S47] Balsham, Cambridgeshire - Transcript of Parish Register (1558-1950), (Cambridgeshire Family History Society, CD-ROM CD/PR/044 (2008);), CA/R16., baptism of James Parker, son of Joseph & Sarah otp lab, 8 Jul 1860 (Reliability: 3).
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/1291 f.17 p.6 (Reliability: 3).
High Street, Balsham
James Parker, Head, M, 30, Agricultural Laborer, Cambs Balsham
Julia Parker, Wife, 27, M, Cambs Castle Camps
Charles Parker, Son, 6, Scholar, Cambs Balsham
Leonard Parker, Son, 4, Scholar, Cambs Balsham
Mabel Parker, Daur, 1 Cambs Balsham
- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/1673 f.9 p.11 (Reliability: 3).
Docter's Row, Balsham
Joseph Thorogood, Head, Mar, 60, Ag / Laborer, Balsham / Cambs
Sarah Thorogood, Wife, Mar, 54, Hadstock / Essex
James Thorogood, Son, Unm, 20, Laborer, Balsham / Cambs
Charles Thorogood, Son, 15, Laborer, Balsham / Cambs
- [S25] Certified Copy of an Entry of Birth, General Register Office.
Registration District: Linton; 1892 Birth in the Sub-district of Balsham in the County of Cambridge; No.209; When and where born: Eleventh July 1892, Balsham R.S.D.; Name, if any: Cyril George; Sex: Male; Name and surname of father: James Parker; Name, surname and maiden name of mother: Julia Parker formerly Leonard; Occupation of father: Farm labourer; Signature, description and residence of informant: J. Parker, Mother, Balsham; When registered: Twentieth August 1892; Signature of registrar: Robert Head, Registrar.
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Joseph Parker and Sarah Swan in December quarter 1850 share reference Linton 14 161 (Reliability: 3).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), December Quarter 1883, Linton, 3b 1159 (Reliability: 3).
- [S334] Marriage Certificate.